Get a lot done in a few minutes
Sign in and:
- Check your health care spending.
- Find what's covered by your plan.
- Estimate the cost of a test or treatment.
- Pay your premium.
- View claims.
- Set your preferences to "paperless".
Flu shot reminder
It’s time to get your flu shot! Use one of these ways:
- Visit your local pharmacy. Look for signs advertising flu shots.
- Call your primary care provider (PCP) to schedule your shot.
- Sign up for a shot at a ConnectiCare center.
- Check with your employer to see if they are having a flu shot clinic.
Please bring your insurance card to your appointment. The best time to get the shot is before the end of October.
Coronavirus information and resources
We're here to help our members get through the COVID-19 outbreak. Check out your plan's benefits, get medicines delivered at home, and find other information to help you (and your family) stay well.
Talk to a doctor anytime.
Telemedicine comes with most ConnectiCare plans. Sign in on this page and use the member website to find your plan's telemedicine provider.
Discounts for ConnectiCare members
BenefitHub offers discounts on everyday purchases – clothing, electronics, gift certificates, and more – and major buys, like cars and vacations. Register today to save on brands you know and love.Sign in to BenefitHub
ConnectiCare members can get discounts on services like acupuncture, nutrition counseling, gym memberships, massage therapy, and more. Register with WholeHealth Living, then search for services near you. If you already have a WholeHealth Living account, sign in to start saving.